1 out of 4 French people are not trained in fire safety rules in the workplace, according to this study.
That’s why Uptale has created a customizable fire hazard training to help learners face flames proactively and safely.
Available in the Uptale catalog, the experience begins with a reminder of the fire triangle basics, followed by a fire hazard hunting exercise. Then, the learner is immersed in a situation where a fire is spreading, and they must control it using the safety devices available.
- Raise awareness and familiarize learners with common risk practices in their work environment.
- Train in fire prevention procedures and appropriate emergency measures (fire extinguishers, fire alarm systems, evacuation routes, etc.).
- Develop rapid decision-making skills in the event of a fire.
- A better understanding of fire risks and appropriate preventive measures.
- An increase in learners’ confidence in their ability to react effectively in the event of a fire.
- Reduced emergency response time through immersive virtual reality practice.
- A reduction in fire-related accidents in the workplace and improved overall safety for employees.